Windows 8.1 Product Key: You have landed on the correct webpage to use one of the many updated and verified Windows 8.1 key to activate the installed copy of Windows 8.1 OS.
Windows 8.1 was first released in the year 2012 as an upgraded to Windows 8 OS. Earlier, Windows 8 was at the receiving end of critics for making the user-interface complex, and thus, the company decided to launch an upgrade to rectify most of the user’s concerns. The users with a genuine copy of Windows 8 OS are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 8.1, whereas for the users with limited license validity of Windows 8 OS or pirated copy of Windows 8 OS, the activation of Windows 8.1 shall be a difficult task. Therefore, to aid such users, we are giving away free working Windows 8.1 product key for activation.
Why should you upgrade to Windows 8.1 using a Windows 8.1 Activation key?
It is necessary to give a brief introduction on the new features of Windows 8.1 OS before you go on to activate it using the given Windows 8.1 activation key.
Check out these exciting features of Windows 8.1 OS
- Re-introduction of taskbar along with the iconic Start button.
- Improved and stable applications
- Upgrade to Music and Video app interface
- Stable and better version of Microsoft Edge
- New Powershell for security.
- Better Integration with Microsoft SkyDrive
- The extensive and wide search algorithm for system tasks.
- Stable Microsoft app store.
- A wide variety of custom options.
- Bugs relating to live tile fixed.
- Major technology upgrade via integration support for 3D printing and Resilient File System.
Having gone through the above exciting new features, one would want to upgrade to Windows 8.1 OS for which an activation with a Windows 8.1 product key is necessary.
Procedure to activate Windows 8.1 with a Windows 8.1 serial key
To get the best performance out of the installed copy of Windows OS, patiently follow the given steps to activate using any one of the given product keys.
- Disable any antivirus program before activation.
- Make sure to Turn Off Windows Update feature to avoid error while activation.
- Go to Start and search for Run app.
- In the dialog box under the search bar, enter “slui 2”
- This will prompt the Windows activation app to open.
- Enter the 25-character Windows 8.1 serial key in the text box. If one key fails to activate, try another key. While all the keys are verified, one or the other key may not work due to over-usage.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to end the process, followed by a quick Restart.
Windows 8.1 Product Key Free Download
Check out the system requirements for Windows 8.1 OS
Before you begin to install any application on your computer hardware, it is essential to know its system compatible so that you get optimal performance out of your computer.
An upgrade to Windows 8.1 OS is compatible on a system with the following technical specifications:
- 1 GHz processor with a minimum of 2GB RAM
- Minimum of 20GB free space on HDD.
- Dedicated or built-in supporting Graphics Card.
Only if your PC/desktop meets the above system requirements will our Windows 8.1 key work for activation.